Concerning my stories and poems on this blog and any of my other blogs.

******* All poems and stories marked with my name are exclusively mine. *******
*******Please DO NOT copy or distribute ANY of them without my express permission.*******

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Lost

The Lost (06/30/08) by Abigail R LoCascio

I’m so sad for all the lost.
They throw away their lives, at cost.
They run away into the world,
Forever life, away they’ve hurled.
Everything held dear in past,
Away from them, afar, have cast.
My heart, it breaks for these young ones,
All the daughters, and the sons.
Why from Jehovah do you run?
And, the ransom of his son?
This is not some little thing,
To Jah, you promised, you would cling.
And yet the world called out to you,
And away to it you flew.
Please come back and do not wait!
Please… before it is too late.
I want you there, by my side,
In Paradise to reside.
Please come back my dear young friends,
Before this wicked system ends.
I’ll be here, waiting for you.
To be your friend, to help you through.
Just please come back, come back to us,
Do not fight and do not fuss.
Jehovah’s true, the world is not,
And after Armageddon fought,
This world you’re living for today,
Will be completely thrown away.
And then it will be too late.
So do not balk and do not wait.

No comments: