Concerning my stories and poems on this blog and any of my other blogs.

******* All poems and stories marked with my name are exclusively mine. *******
*******Please DO NOT copy or distribute ANY of them without my express permission.*******

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Me-n-you

You left and so I started over,
but over me I feel you hover,
my distrust it makes me suffer,
and time gone by not much a buffer.

You made me nervous, made me quake,
my heart remembers and it aches,
I wonder and my head I shake,
was our friendship always fake?

My best friend you claimed to be,
through your destruction, I didn't see,
until you almost smothered me,
and tried to keep him away from me,

He became the love of my life,
he asked me to be his wife,
he helped me through my mental strife,
And then we started our new life.

But still some days I miss my friend,
And I contemplate the end,
A million thoughts I'll never send,
a broken part of life, not mend.

I started over, started new,
yet, I still often think of you,
Of all the things that we went through,
When you and I were me-n-you.

No comments: