Concerning my stories and poems on this blog and any of my other blogs.

******* All poems and stories marked with my name are exclusively mine. *******
*******Please DO NOT copy or distribute ANY of them without my express permission.*******

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Loved

I met you and I loved you,
You smiled and shook my hand.

I followed you and I loved you,
You kept a neutral stand.

I learned you and I loved you,
You never really knew.

I played you and I loved you,
Away from me you drew.

I gave up and I loved you,
I met another man.

I felt sorry and I loved you,
You became another's man.

You married and I loved you,
You moved on and I grieved.

I moved on and I loved you,
Your lack of love bereaved.

I'm taken, I don't love you,
There's not much more to say.

I'm married, I don't love you,
But memories still stay.

No comments: