Concerning my stories and poems on this blog and any of my other blogs.

******* All poems and stories marked with my name are exclusively mine. *******
*******Please DO NOT copy or distribute ANY of them without my express permission.*******

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Silent Sleep

You nestle deep into my chest,
my heart finds some peace and rest,
in our private little nest,
as you sleep on in silence.

I feel your heart beating strong,
as you stretch your legs out long,
my love for you cannot be wrong,
as you sleep on in silence.

I feel your breath on my face,
dampening a tiny place,
a hint of tuna I can trace,
as you sleep on in silence.

Then I disturb your messy fur,
and you awake with yawn and purr,
you're still as sweet as you were,
when you slept on in silence.
3/17/09 For a contest "Intimate Moment"

No comments: