Concerning my stories and poems on this blog and any of my other blogs.

******* All poems and stories marked with my name are exclusively mine. *******
*******Please DO NOT copy or distribute ANY of them without my express permission.*******

Friday, March 30, 2018

Unending Night


Depression comes and eats at my soul,
In its place it leaves a hole.

It’s filled with dread and loss of hope.
Each day drags on, I merely cope.

I struggle for purpose and what to do first.
I with indecision I seem to be cursed.

I lay in bed both day and at night,
I feel I’ve no energy to get up and fight.

Sleep seems to be the only relief,
For the internal, invisible, personal grief.

I wait and I hope for a way to break free,
Light in the tunnel to finally see.

But till then I’ll just keep up the fight
Until there’s an end to the unending night.

Written 3/27/18

***FYI. I'm OK.  Just deal with depression like lots of other people.  This rattled around till it had to come out.***

No comments: